HOME       //       ABOUT       //       PRINTABLES       //       PROJECTS       //       RECIPES       //       CONTACT

Hazel Wood and Baltic Amber Teething Necklace (Updated 6/18/13)

If you have a baby with eczema you know how heartbreaking it is to see them all red and itchy. Maia is one of the unfortunate babies that has had pretty bad eczema since she was about 3 months old. I've tried everything from creams that doctors have prescribed to all natural remedies. Some do work for a bit but she still flares up. I've finally been able to control her infections but it is no where near gone.

Like any mommy would, I've researched the heck out of the subject of baby eczema. What I've come to understand is that it is individual to each baby. While some may have food allergies, it may be an environmental irritant for others. While researching, I came across hazel wood necklaces. This special wood when placed on the skin is able to absorb excess acid in the body and create a more balanced PH body. 

Sounds pretty neat and what if it does really work? I ordered one even though my husband thinks its a bit crazy. I'll try anything to help my baby at this point. 

Toda,y I got it her necklace in the mail and threw it on Maia. My husband joked that he could see the difference after a few minutes. I hope it works so I can tell him "Told ya so!" So the necklace itself was less than $25 and I got the one with the amber beads which are supposed to help with pain associated with teething. You can learn more here

Update after 24 hours: Ok, so it was not an overnight miracle. In fact she seems more fussy today because I think she is teething and also more red. I will report back to yall in about two weeks!

Update as of 6/18/13: I wish I could tell all of you that this necklace worked for my baby, but it didn't. She still has her eczema and there was no change in her mood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41570985-1