HOME       //       ABOUT       //       PRINTABLES       //       PROJECTS       //       RECIPES       //       CONTACT

Friday Freebie Brush Your Teeth Printable

I know, why am I into teeth so much lately? Besides my daughter who is teething (she has 5 teeth now!), my husband who hasn't been to the dentist in 7 years is finally going today. I thought why not make a brush your teeth print that you can frame and hang in your bathroom.

Click HERE to get your free printable!


Be nice! You may use this freebie for personal use only. It may not be sold in any way (printed or electronically). You are free to feature this freebie on your blog or website as long as you provide a link back to greenpapayamama.blogspot.com.

Link Up
life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable and so fun!! Love it! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! Thanks for stopping by! I love the name of your blog btw. :)

      - Tina (greenpapayamama)

      Delete

UA-41570985-1