HOME       //       ABOUT       //       PRINTABLES       //       PROJECTS       //       RECIPES       //       CONTACT

Recipe Round-Up: Grilled Cheese

It's as American as apple pie and is the perfect comfort food. Grilled cheese you had me at first bite. Here's a round-up of some of my fave recipes I gotta try soon!

Chicken Fajita Grilled Cheese: Kevin comes up with the most incredible recipes. I've been a fan for years.

French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese: Two of my favorite things in one? Gahhh I die for this.

Brie and Blueberry Waffle Grilled Cheese: I'd never though to put waffles and grilled cheese together. Darn you for thinking of it first.

Spinach and Artichoke Grilled Cheese: The best comfort dip thrown into a grilled cheese. I jump for joy :)

Grilled Goat Cheese with Wild Garlic Pesto: No clue what this site is really saying because it's in french and my translation isn't the greatest. But damn, it looks so amazing I want to jump into my screen and eat it right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41570985-1